For international orders, you will be presented with one or two shipping options during checkout. Select the shipping method and price that best meets your needs. For your convenience, the shipping costs provided include all duties, taxes and brokerage fees; there will be no additional shipping fees upon delivery.
Since shipping costs are calculated based on the contents of your order and the location to which the order is shipping, shipping charges can only be provided once you begin the checkout process.
shageeknots.com currently ships to:
Argentina, Australia, Canadá, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, India, Israel, Jamaica, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay
UPS Worldwide Standard
- Delivery occurs within approximately 7 to 14 business days; please note that it may take up to 20 business days.
- Packages can be tracked.
- Delivery will be made by a local carrier.
- Cost is based on size, weight and delivery location.
UPS Worldwide Express
- Delivery occurs within 3 to 5 business days.
- Packages can be tracked.
- Orders are usually packed and ready to ship in 1 to 2 business days.
- Shipments are subject to customs clearance procedures, which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates.
- Business days are Mondays through Fridays, excluding United States holidays.
- Duties and taxes are set by the destination country. The amount of applicable duty and taxes will vary by country and will be determined during checkout.
- International shipments will not ship until all items ordered become available. A pre-order item will be noted with its available promise date on the product page.
- Please note: Due to shipping regulations, not all items on the site can be shipped internationally.
- At this time, gift packaging is unavailable for international shipments.
DUTIES & TAXES
You will receive a price quote for shipping fees including duties and taxes during checkout. The quote is based upon the national laws of the country to which the order is shipping. All shipping fees, duties and taxes and brokerage fees will be paid at the time you place your order.
In the event that the buyer refuses delivery of the shipment, the buyer is responsible for payment of all return duties and taxes; in this case, return shipping charges will be billed to the buyer’s method of payment. Shipping fees are not refundable for undeliverable shipments or refused shipments.
ITEMIZED FEES IN GLOBAL SHIPPING COSTS
All shipping fees, duties and taxes and brokerage fees, will be paid at the time you place your order. Shipping costs may include the following charges:
- Freight: Transportation costs incurred by the carrier.
- Fuel: Additional charge incurred by the carrier to account for an increase in fuel charges (% of freight).
- Insurance: Accounts for insuring the package.
- Duties: The amount charged by the country for an individual item.
- Taxes: The Value Added Tax (VAT) charged by the country.
- Brokerage: The amount charged by the broker to clear customs.
- Disbursement: The amount the carrier charges to disburse the costs to the country.
- Other fee(s): The transaction fee and any additional costs that may incur (i.e. rural area charges, extra fees for a particular country, etc.).
SPECIAL NOTE TO INTERNATIONAL USERS